Friday, February 28, 2014

March '14 TBR!

In the pict above is my dog, Happy. She was peeing. Lol.
There's no book haul for February 2014 becauuuuuuuse...... I DIDN'T BUY ANY BOOK IN FEBRUARY! You see, I AM awesome.


You're probably wondering, 'What so awesome with didn't buy a book in a month anyway?' Well, if you have book-buying obsession like me and have too-many-unread-book stacks, you'll understand. Right? Right? If you're not, let me explain...

I am a moody person, and actually am not very proud of it. And book store is one of my top mood boosters. So, every time I feel pathetic and cranky, I almost always go to a book store. And every time I go to a book store, it's just WRONG to not buy any book! You feel me, right? The point is, I buy books, a lot. But don't get me wrong, there's no such thing like 'too many books', no, there is not. In my case, the thing is 'too many unread books', and it's really bothering me lately.

I just feel ridiculous and very guilty to buy another books remembering I have too many books in my shelves that I haven't read yet. The guilt is eating me up. I think, I cannot keep buying books as regularly as I used to because clearly I couldn't catch up and read all of that. I'm a slow reader, you know. So, my goal is to excessively reduce my book-buying attitude and start reading more. And I did! Yay! I read 10 books in February (I didn't have mood to review those yet, but soon though!), not so many but that's a good number for me.

Are you having the same problem? You have too many books that you haven't read yet? You probably need to follow my lead, man. Just remember the poor lonely books in your shelves that you've abandoned for years. They need your touch! And save your money to buy books you really wanted (this one is hard, I know, but you're not alone, okay?).


That's why you are not seeing my book haul post this end of the month, but my (maybe) to-be-read list instead. It's a 'maybe' list because who knows where my mood leads me later. But I'll try to stick with this list (which I doubt very much, but hey, I'll try). Enough rambling, here are books I'm planning to read in March. I picked those very randomly, so no significant reason why I want to read one. See you next post, folks.


Saman by Ayu Utami
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Unteachable by Leah Raeder
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
Black Glass by Meg Mundell
Doa untuk Anak Cucu by W. S. Rendra
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe
Sarvatraesa, Sang Petualang by Dian Nafi
Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I ALWAYS love book talks! So, do leave your comment about this post, it's free ;)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...